NOW HIRING: Associate Financial Adviser
November 30, 2017
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial adviser to join our boutique professional services practice in Frankston. This newly created position will see you playing a key role in the successful delivery and implementation of advice for our valued clients.
We are an established professional services practice passionate about helping our clients build and protect their financial wealth. We have been achieving steady business growth thanks to our relaxed and professional approach and great workplace culture. We are dedicated to supporting our staff and provide flexible working arrangements, regular training, professional development and regular fun social activities.
You are seeking a job which allows career progression and part time hours. You will be self‑motivated, well presented, passionate about your profession and willing to develop yourself and grow with the business. A customer focussed attitude, seeking to understand and meet client needs and expectations, is essential.
This part time servicing adviser role is part of a small close-knit team, in a friendly and professional environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing, managing and nurturing the existing client base as well as contributing to the improvement of standard business processes and ensuring strict adherence to compliance requirements.
The position reports to our successful and high performing Principal Adviser who has a wealth of industry knowledge, experience and passion providing the successful candidate with guidance and mentorship as needed. The position will also be supported by our wonderful and dedicated Client Services Manager.
Other requirements include:
- At least 3 years working in a similar role of Financial Adviser with client facing experience
- Tertiary qualified, preferably in a finance related field, but non-finance degrees will be considered
- RG146 compliant
- Preferably ADFS, CFP (or equivalent) Degree qualified
- Exceptional communication, organisational and time management skills along with meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for nurturing stakeholder relationships and taking pride in your work by delivering great outcomes for clients
- Experience with Xplan is preferable, but not essential for the right candidate.
Why work for us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join our friendly and professional team with flexible working conditions. Our office is an easy commute via East Link and Peninsula Freeway and easy access to public transport links. On offer is a competitive remuneration package with additional earning potential via an attractive bonus scheme.
How to Apply
Please send us providing a cover letter responding to the following questions:
- How and why did you commence a career in financial services?
- What do you enjoy most about working as a Financial Adviser?
- What computer programs are you most familiar with?
- What is your availability and preferred working hours and days?
To find out more or to request a Position Description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attention Fern Ryan.